Having a job that pays you a hefty salary with ultimate perks is a dream of everyone out there. To secure a high-paying job, you must have in-demand skills, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills. In this era of cut-throat competition, standing out has become challenging. Therefore, updating yourself with the in-demand skills is a must.
If you hold the in-demand skills, you can open the door to infinite success in Canada. Canada is on the hunt to invite skilled workers from across the world to fulfill its workforce shortage. Workforce shortage has been intensifying severely in Canada in the post-pandemic world. Factors like retirement, low birth rate, and gaining population add to the serious workforce shortage in Canada.
On November 1, 2022, the Canadian government released the immigration plan for the upcoming three years. In these 3 years, Canada is going to bring around 1.45 million new immigrants to its workforce.
The chances of growth will be higher if you belong to the below listed 10-highest paying jobs in Canada. The demand for candidates for these occupations is sky-high throughout the country. By kicking in a career under any of these 10 in-demand occupations, you can earn a handsome salary. Let’s see what these 10 in-demand occupations/jobs for Canada in 2023 are-
Randstad stands as one of the largest recruiting partners in Canada. This recruitment partner of Canada recently came up with the 10 highest-paying jobs in Canada for 2023. Candidates can assume an earning potential of up to $130,000 or high.
Note: Your earning potential under any particular occupation depends on several bars. These bars may consist of education, work experience, abilities, and interviews. Therefore, before applying for any job, ensure you are in line with the requirements such as work experience, required skills, qualifications, etc.
- Full stack developer stands out as one of the highest-paying jobs in Canada.
- The demand for full-stack developers is high throughout Canada.
- As per the surveys, the demand for full-stack developers is going to be sky-high in the upcoming years.
- As an experienced full-stack developer, you can expect a salary up to $130,000 or high per annum.
- On the other hand, a fresher full-stack developer can earn a salary up to $75,000 every year.
If this makes you thrilled, Canada is your calling. You can move to Canada as a permanent resident or on a work permit. You can figure out what aligns with your requirements.
- A financial analyst holds a significant role in developing any organization by assisting in making investment decisions and creating investment strategies for the company.
- This occupation stands out as the second highest-paying job in Canada, with thousands of vacant positions.
- The typical salary of a financial analyst has grown speedily in the last few years.
- An experienced financial analyst can draw annually up to $80,000 to $120,000.
If you have the relevant education and work experience, build your career as a financial analyst in Canada. You can immigrate to Canada with your family via various Canadian immigration pathways.
- HR manager stands out as the third highest paying job in Canada with several other exciting perks.
- An HR manager is responsible for various organizational work, such as recruiting, making policies, providing training, workplace safety, employee benefits, etc.
- An entry-level HR manager can expect compensation of $80,000 every year in Canada.
- However, if you hold good years of work experience as an HR manager, you can go up to $110,000 or high annually.
- This profession has the highest career safety and accelerating salary.
- Career as a Millwright has grown speedily in the last few years.
- As per surveys, the demand for the Millwright will increase as complex manufacturing tools are practiced in this career.
- If you are a fresher in this profession, you can expect annual compensation of $50,000.
- On the other hand, if you are an experienced millwright, you can draw up to $95,000 or high annually.
- The production industry is growing at a high pace, which is supposed to increase more in the upcoming years.
- A production supervisor is responsible for the tasks such as organizing staff, processes, and equipment.
- The demand for production supervisors is growing significantly throughout Canada.
- You can expect a wage of up to $65,000 as a fresher and $96,000 or high with good years of work experience.
- This year, Executive Assistant has made its way to the top-10 highest paying jobs in Canada.
- There are several job opportunities in Canada for Executive Assistants.
- As an Executive Assistant, you can draw between $60,000 and $96,000 or higher annually.
- Solution Architect has become one of the highest-paying jobs in Canada.
- Job opportunities for Solution architects are popping up around Canada.
- Provinces like Ontario, British Columbia, and Alberta have the highest opportunities and salaries for Solution Architects.
- In this occupation, you can expect a salary between $84,000 and $130,000.
- A Forklift Operator/Driver is responsible for various job roles, such as; stacking, transporting, and inventorying products in warehouses.
- The demand for this profession is going up rapidly throughout Canada.
- Under this profession, you can expect a pay of $40,000 to $58,000.
- Electrical engineering stands out as one of the prominent and highest-paying branches of engineering.
- The demand for electrical engineers across Canada is taking up swiftly.
- However, the highest demand is seen in Ontario, British Columbia, and Calgary.
- If you are an electrical engineer with 5 to 10 years of on-hand experience, you can draw up to $115,000 annually.
- Electrical engineers working in energy and manufacturing are often seen withdrawing the highest salaries.
Construction Project Manager-
- The demand for construction project managers is at an all-time high across Canada.
- New projects such as business buildings, versatile hospitals, and many others are on their way to Canada.
- By working as a construction project manager, you can earn a hefty amount of money.
- You can assume a salary of up to $100,000 or high annually if you are an experienced construction project manager.
- Additionally, this salary may accelerate as well, depending on the location of work.