#Browse More links

H1B alternatives: Try for these countries instead

With more and more difficulties in getting a H1-B visa, the US does not appear to be very welcoming to foreign skills, today. If you are willing to work abroad, then if not the US, where can you think of going and working? Here is the answer to your question:

1. Australia

You can apply for the Short-Term Skilled Occupational List (STSOL) and get a working visa of upto 2 years. You can also register for Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills list (MLTSSL) or the Regional Occupational List (ROL) and can apply for up to 4 years.

To read full article, click here:


About the author

Headquartered in Dubai, with offices in 13 countries spread across UK, Europe, Middle East and South Asia, Dynamic Staffing Services is an industry leader within its niche space of international recruitment. Over the last 45 years, DSS has successfully places over 450 000 candidates in the engineering, healthcare, hospitality, IT and manufacturing sector. Please visit us as www.dss-hr.com to learn more about us. We pride ourselves in being an ethical recruitment services provider following the most stringiest regulations towards code of conduct. We recruit talent from Eastern Europe, India, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, Africa, Egypt, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Malaysia among other nationalities and place them into 24+ countries. Each year we give jobs to about 12 000 candidates.

A part of the 1500+ people strong Dynamic group, our sister company Dynamic World Education Community focuses on Study Abroad, by helping students find the right education (www.dynamicwec.net), Dynamic immigration focuses on providing immigration services (https://www.dss-hr.com/canada) to families wanting to move to Canada & Altudo focuses on software development and enhancing digital customer experiences (https://www.altudo.co )

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *